Friday, 25 January 2013

Scribbles Instagram

PLEASE READ FIRST: For Samaung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note/2. Not sure what other devices it might work on. Please uninstall original version of Instagram before installing. You don't need to if you have another themed version installed already. I will not be making compatible for other devices. Too much work and I don't know how to theme some things. Sorry.
Please go to settings within Instagram and go to Camera Settings and turn off Use Instagram's Advanced Camera. If you don't do this the camera will crash when selecting it

DOWNLOAD

12 comments:

  1. what did u use to theme so I can do it myself. I can do it jus need to know the program please stink1983@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. use virtuous ten studio...thats what I use to make the app myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant connect to facebook pls.help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,i think you need to go to fb on your fb and disconnect it first(uninstall your phone fb app too)then go to the themed version and connect it to fb.you can theninstall back the fb app on your phone.i dont know if it works,you can try it:)

      Delete
  4. What's the font?! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For androids i need something like jailbreak too? Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont understand what help are you asking for,email me at chewpinjia@gmail.com,i will try to help you

      Delete
  6. Is there an updated version of this? I tried to login and it said it's out dated. Also is there a go launched with this theme?? I would like to purchace it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can u update this so I can use as my onstage theme on my note 3.

    ReplyDelete