Monday, 4 June 2012

Bubbly Purple Smart Keyboard Skin

I finally got to make my first keyboard skin. This one is for Smart Keyboard Pro. I hope to figure out how to make keyboard skins for different keyboards. I'm not the biggest fan of this app but hey, I can theme it. lol. Follow the download instructions below the screen shots and download link.



(after downloading please make sure you do not unzip but save it instead. You will need to use a file app on your device and create a file. This file will be labelled "skins" and the placement will be: sdcard/skins. Now move the skin.zip folder here and activate the theme in the keyboard settings.)

3 comments:

  1. Lucy, I download Smart Keyboard Pro & downloaded this file to my laptop but now I'm lost. I don't even know how to transfer them to my droid. can you help plz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pude bajarlo a mi galaxia s2 :( saludos lucy :)xoxo

      Delete
  2. HI I'VE TRIED DOWNLOADING THIS BUT IT SAYS ITS GONE....IS THERE ANY WAY IF YOU STILL HAVE IT THAT I CAN GET THE LINK FROM YOU....THANKS SO MUCH...LOVE YOUR STUFF BTW THANKS

    ReplyDelete